Though many homeowners know the benefits opting for a professional power washing in Manassas, VA, can bring, they might be unclear on how often they should power wash their homes. If this sounds like you, worry no more.
This article will give you a complete guide on everything you need to know about Manassas pressure washing, including how frequently you should do it.
What Is Power Washing?
Power washing refers to a way of cleaning surfaces using a high-pressure jet of water to strip away dirt, dust, grime, and stains. Companies generally utilize three different methods, including:
- Power Washing: Power washing uses a high-pressure jet of hot water to clean surfaces.
- Pressure Washing: This method uses cold water and is less intense than power washing. It makes an ideal option for smaller items and surfaces.
- Soft Washing: Instead of high-pressure jets, soft washing utilizes a soap solution to clean more delicate surfaces.
What Are the Benefits of Power Washing?
Opting for power washing in Manassas, VA, can:
- Effectively remove mold and mildew from exterior surfaces
- Protect your concrete driveway from damage
- Extend the lifespan of your deck and fence
- Make your property safer
- Improve your property’s curb appeal
- Increase your property’s value
How Often Should You Power Wash Your Home?
Though the advantages of power washing are clear, it can be challenging to determine how often you should wash your home’s exterior surfaces.
Most professional power washers recommend power washing your home at least once a year, depending on its location. For instance, if your house sits on or near a dirt road, you might be forced to power wash it every few months.
Another factor that could increase the frequency of power washing is the presence of trees on your property. Power washing services cater to the leaves and branches that fall off and find their way onto your home’s roofing or into the gutters.
In some cases, there will be tell-tale signs that will help you know when to reach out to a professional pressure washing company. For example, you could run your finger along your home’s siding. If you see a lot of dirt present, then it’s time to have a qualified pressure washer clean it. Looking out for sap build-up can also help.
When Is the Perfect Time to Power Wash Your Home?
Certain times prove ideal for power washing home, such as:
- During annual maintenance: Include professional power washing as part of your home’s annual spring or fall maintenance.
- Before Major Renovations: Power wash your home before painting or making renovations.
- After Renovations: You should also power wash your property after completing the renovations.
- Before Selling Your Home: Power washing your home will refresh its exterior and make it more appealing to potential buyers.
Professional Power Washing in Manassas
Are you in need of professional power washing services in Manassas, VA? Look no further than Diamond Power Washers. We remain dedicated to helping a home or business owner enjoy the many benefits our exterior cleaning services can offer.
Contact Diamond Power Washers at 703-881-6496 for quality power washing in Manassas.